CR 301: Being David¶
- Air Date: 2018-03-19
- Duration: 50 mins 47 secs
About this episode¶
Mike and Chris find themselves at similar forks in the road with their business. And they both share raw observations from the front lines of some hard choices.
- Question: What are your opinions about manufacturers ... — Breaking the X86 Instruction Set
- Follow Up: Just wanted to say I love the updates to the show — Just wanted to say I love the updates to the show, specifically the chapter markers (easy to use in PocketCasts) and links in the show notes.
- Mike's Weekend Fun
- Amazon’s new GameOn API helps developers add eSports competitions to their games — GameOn is built-on top of AWS and designed to work cross platform; as long as the system your game is running on can make API calls — be it mobile, console, or a computer — it should all work just fine.
- Facebook lets all PC games live stream and reward viewers — The potential for viral growth and sales could convince tons of game developers to bake in Facebook’s new SDK, while players could use the simple broadcasting feature to reach a big audience
- Coder Radio 300 Shirt and Hoodie
- Coder Coasters
- Coder Radio 300 Poster
amazon, aws, business partnerships, coder radio, development, development contracting, gameon api, podcast, small business challenges, system76