SSH 026: The Trouble with Docker¶
- Air Date: 2020-08-27
- Duration: 28 mins 56 secs
About this episode¶
Mike and Wes join us to discuss the recent Docker news, freeing your Robovac from the cloud and why Alex really loves Terraforms.
- Valetudo — Cloud-free control webinterface for vacuum robots.
- Roborock S5 zoned cleanup with Valetudo + Home Assistant — And with that you should be able to hit the button on the Lovelace card and dispatch the Robovac to wherever you please! Clean-up on Aisle 5.
- Docker at 4: Milestones in Docker History
- How to use count with modules in Terraform 0.13 — The upcoming 0.13 release of Terraform adds many new features. In my opinion none are more exciting than finally being able using count when calling a module
- Helios64 – Full Bundle (Pre-Order) – Kobol Shop — Helios64 the Ultimate ARM Powered NAS.
- Docker could be set to delete all your files if you haven't accessed them for a while — Free tier users have until November to push or pull their inactive container images
ansible, docker, docker hub, gitlab, helios 64, self-hosted docker hub, self-hosting podcast, small business hosting, terraform, tos