LUP 503: Berlin with Brent¶
- Air Date: 2023-03-26
- Duration: 89 mins 4 secs
About this episode¶
Brent dives deep into Nextcloud's new release from inside their offices, and takes an unexpected dip in the local lake with a listener.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Bitwarden: Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
- DoomLinux — A bash script to build a minimal linux operating system just to play Doom.
- Hub 4 pioneers ethical AI integration for a more productive and collaborative future — Today, we are excited to announce a major step forward with Hub 4 – the very first on-premises collaboration platform to integrate intelligent features across its applications.
- Linux Action News 285 — Nextcloud moves to the front of the pack with their new release, a moment to appreciate curl, and Amazon goes all in with Fedora.
- Develop for Nextcloud
- Brunch with Brent
- Jupiter Extras
- Litestream: Streaming SQLite Replication — Stop building slow, complex, fragile software systems. Safely run your application on a single server.
- Podcasting 2.0 Apps
- LINUX Unplugged on the Podcastindex.org
- Linux Has Become Complicated and Limiting (Gnome, Wayland, etc.)
ai, arm, berlin, berlin meetup, bruch with brent, chatgpt, collaboration, cycling, dall-e 2, daphne muller, developer program, docker, e2ee, end-to-end encryption, ethical ai, ethical rating, europe, files, frank karlitschek, germany, gif, giphy, jos poortvliet, jupiter broadcasting, launcher, linux podcast, linux unplugged, litestream, machine learning, microsoft, nextcloud, nextcloud hub 4, nimisha vijay, odroid, office 365, productivity, self-hosted, self-hosting, skinny dipping, smart picker, sqlite, swimming, talk, tasks, ui, ux, whisper