CR 408: Request Timeout¶
- Air Date: 2021-04-07
- Duration: 61 mins 18 secs
About this episode¶
After a decade long fight, no one feels like a winner.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- A Cloud Guru: This intermediate-level course teaches the concepts of using PowerShell Core with Linux.
- Supreme Court rules for Google in Oracle copyright fight over Android — Oracle had claimed to be owed as much as $9 billion, while Google claimed that its use of the code was covered under the doctrine of fair use.
- FOSS Patents: Supreme Court deems Google's use of Java APIs in Android fair use, thus no infringement--doesn't reach API copyrightability
- WWDC21 - Apple Developer — The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference is coming to a screen near you, June 7 to 11. Join the worldwide developer community for an all-online program with exciting announcements, sessions, and labs at no cost.
- Introducing Libadwaita — Such a library would define the visual language of GNOME by offering the stylesheet and the patterns in a single package.
android, are apis copyrightable?, coder radio, copyright api, development podcast, gnome, google, java api, jupiter broadcasting, libadwaita, oracle, supreme court, wwdc