CR 519: Not So OpenAI¶
- Air Date: 2023-05-24
- Duration: 44 mins 53 secs
About this episode¶
OpenAI's CEO Sam Altman has gone straight for the open-source kill move.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Cancelling HP Instant Ink prevents cartridges from being used — It turns out that their terms state that you're buying the ability to print x pages and the ink is actually always owned by HP, even when in your possession.
- LIVE: OpenAI CEO Sam Altman testifies during Senate hearing on AI oversight — 05/16/23 - YouTube — The Senate Judiciary Committee holds a hearing examining the rules for artificial intelligence.
- ChatGPT creator Sam Altman reflects on the Senate's A.I. regulatory hearing - YouTube — ChatGPT creator Sam Altman remarks on the The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee hearing about the "Oversight of A.I.: Rules for Artificial Intelligence.”
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman To Congress: Regulate Us, Please!
- OpenAI's Sam Altman tells senators: regulate us
- Sam Altman, ChatGPT Creator and OpenAI CEO, Urges Senate for AI Regulation - The New York Times
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman calls for regulation amid fears AI could cause ‘significant harm to the world’ | Euronews
- OpenAI CEO calls for laws to mitigate ‘risks of increasingly powerful’ AI | ChatGPT | The Guardian
- ChatGPT chief says artificial intelligence should be regulated by a US or global agency | AP News
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman urges AI regulation in Senate hearing | The Seattle Times
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman warns of AI's potential harm, wants regulations - The Washington Post
- ChatGPT’s Sam Altman Warns Congress That AI ‘Can Go Quite Wrong’ - WSJ
- Sam Altman: CEO of OpenAI calls for US to regulate artificial intelligence - BBC News
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman tells Congress he wants regulation | Fortune
- Senate hearing highlights AI harms and need for tougher regulation
- Mr. ChatGPT goes to Washington: OpenAI CEO Sam Altman testifies before Congress on AI risks | CNN Business
- OpenAI chief concerned about AI being used to compromise elections | Reuters
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Pleads for AI Regulation
- Spooked by ChatGPT, US Lawmakers Want to Create an AI Regulator | WIRED
- Mohegan ₿TC 🟠 on Twitter — Today we got the first glimpse of the dangers of AI and social media An image was released on twitter stating there was an explosion near the Pentagon 🤦♂️ News spread quickly and over $500 million was sold off from the S&P 500 in minutes This is just the beginning
- More Recent Apple Trademark Activity: 'realityproOS'
- Reality Pro launch and pricing: Making sense of the speculation — The consensus view so far has been that Apple will announce the Reality Pro AR/VR headset at WWDC on June 5, and that pricing will be around $3,000. But some are questioning both …
ai control, ai debate, ai developer license, ai oversight, ai regulation, ai regulations, ai regulatory hearing, ai risks, amazon, api, apple trademark activity, apple's ar platform, ar camera system, ar content, ar experiences, ar gaming, ar/vr headset, artificial intelligence, coder radio, computer operating systems, deadly ai, design, development podcast, devone, education, existential risks, for-profit company, fosters, gaming, hate for azure, hp instant ink, immersive ar applications, james bond, mac vs linux, microsoft partnership, moat, non-profit organization, nutrition labels, open source ai development, openai, openai ceo, policy makers, press coverage, pricing, reality pro, reality pro launch, realityo systems llc, realityproos, realos, regulation, report, responsible ai development, retail, sam altman, scorecards, senate hearing, serverless, social media, subscription, tech companies, testimony, unable to print, us government, value4value, world government regulatory body, wwdc