CR 308: The Nicheing Down Fallacy¶
- Air Date: 2018-05-07
- Duration: 62 mins 17 secs
About this episode¶
Focusing on a niche can catastrophically backfire when the market shifts, and Mike goes into full reviewer mode!
- Amazon Is Finally Helping Developers Turn Alexa Skills Into Money — Amazon is announcing general availability in the U.S. for in-skill purchasing, which allows the creator of a skill to sell content to an Alexa user–both one-off purchases and monthly or yearly subscriptions, with the entire transaction handled inside the skill via voice on a device
- ASP.Net Core 2 Book / Resource Recommendations — I'm looking for some good book / website / youtube channel covering ASP.Net Core
- Pop_OS! 18.04 Review: Developer Perspective - dominickm.com — The marketing around Pop is all about developers and makers. I like the general message especially after Apple’s neglect of the developer community over the last few years. However, there’s basically nothing that makes Pop really for developers any more than stock Ubuntu 18.04 or really any other mainstream Linux distro.
- Hey guys, I need your advice....