LUP 330: 'Tis the SSHession¶
- Air Date: 2019-12-03
- Duration: 63 mins 0 secs
About this episode¶
Give the gift of remote support with our neat SSH trick. Also, Cassidy from elementary OS joins us to discuss what's great about their new release.
- Thermal testing Raspberry Pi 4 - Raspberry Pi
- Black Friday Sale is almost done!
- Librem 5 backers have begun receiving their Linux phones
- Richi’s Blog - ZeroNet
- Here’s An Early Look at the PinePhone Developer Edition (Video) - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Introducing elementary OS 5.1 Hera ⋅ elementary Blog
- Linux App Summit 2019
- Linux Headlines
- Get Together | Distros and Drinks
- Jupiter Extras - NOW ON YouTube
- Keep the conversation going join us on Telegram Jupiterbroadcasting.com/telegram
- Giving the Gift of Linux.
- The gift of network backups
- backuppc - Docker Hub
- Pi-hole®: A black hole for Internet advertisements – A black hole for Internet advertisements
- Free Backup Solution - Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition
- AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome: Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- Lakka - The DIY open source retrogaming emulation console
- RetroArch - runs on iOS/Apple TV and Android for tablets and phones, as well as on game consoles like PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, 2DS, 3DS, Switch, and more! (what Lakka uses)
- Amazon.com: Retroflag NESPi Case+ Plus with USB Wired Game Controllers & Cooling Fan & Heatsinks for RetroPie Raspberry Pi 3/2 Model B & Raspberry Pi 3B+: Computers & Accessories
- Lee Seymour on Twitter: “@ChrisLAS @Raspberry_Pi There’s a Gameboy clone that runs on a Pi Zero.” / Twitter
- Odroid GO - Retro gaming based on the ESP32 microcontroller
- Adafruit Pi GRRL 2.0 - Handheld gaming based on the Raspberry Pi - Case and Pi not included
- Pimoroni Picade Cabinet Kit - Mini arcade cabinet based on the Raspberry Pi (Pi not included)
- jellyfin/jellyfin-kodi: Kodi app for Jellyfin
- Dennis Hoshield on Twitter: “@ChrisLAS @Raspberry_Pi The options are endless! I built a frame for the LCD panel and controller, and velcro’d a wood case enclosed R pi to it. https://t.co/ncS9UmPtK7” / Twitter
- OSMC - (Open Source Media Center) is a free and open source media player based on Linux. Founded in 2014, OSMC lets you play back media from your local network, attached storage and the Internet.
- OSMC’s Vero 4k + - £99 - Pair the power of OSMC with hardware anyone can use.
- Installing Hass.io - Home Assistant
- Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Mini by TP-Link
- Holiday Light Show - System76 Weekend Project
- Strobe Audio — Open Source Multiroom Music System
- Pi-DAC+ I2S audiophile sound card for Raspberry Pi
- badaix/snapcast: Synchronous multi-room audio player
- Pi MusicBox - A Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Music player for the Raspberry Pi, with remote control
- Open Media Vault - openmediavault is the next generation network attached storage (NAS) solution based on Debian Linux.
- Orange Pi Zero
- Pioneer FreedomBox Home Server Kit
- Overview | FreedomBox - Personal Server at Home
- Self healing reverse SSH setup with systemd
- OpenSSH/Cookbook/Proxies and Jump Hosts - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Self-healing SSH Tunnel with autossh by jnsgruk
- IPv6 VPN · Slexy.org Pastebin
- 6tunnel · Slexy.org Pastebin
- 6tunnel: Tunnelling for application that don’t speak IPv6
- Ubuntu Manpage: 6tunnel - tunnelling for application that don’t speak IPv6
- DS-Lite – IPv4 over IPv6 and NAT | Citrix Blogs
- This Month in Mutter & GNOME Shell | November 2019 – GNOME Shell & Mutter Dev
5.1, 6tunnel, adguard, backuppc, cassidy james blaede, elementary os, freedombox, gift giving, gifts, hass.io, hera, holiday gifts, homeassistant, ipv6, jellyfin, juno, jupiter broadcasting, kodi, lakka, librem 5, linux gifts, linux podcast, odroid go, open media vault, openssh, orange pi, osmc, pihole, pinephone, purism, raspberry pi, retroarch, sbc, self-hosted, snapcast, ssh, strobe audio, unplugged, veeam, vpn