CR 424: Denial of DOS¶
- Air Date: 2021-07-28
- Duration: 46 mins 49 secs
About this episode¶
Mike shares his adventures coding while riding Amtrak, Chris is trying to get DOS running while he still can, and many of you wrote in sharing your concern for GNOME.
- A Cloud Guru: A Cloud Guru now includes Cloud Playground. Azure, AWS, or GCP Sandboxes at your fingertips.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Warp terminal — Warp is a blazingly fast, Rust-based terminal that makes you and your team more productive at coding and DevOps.
- Salt Lake City | Meetup
- Denver Meetup | Meetup
- iDOS 2 emulator gets App Store takedown notice — Apple has issued an ultimatum: remove functionality or get booted from the App Store
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — I missed Earth Day & it's time for me to give away a @system76 #Thelio. This one's got a 12GB @nvidia card. Open to middle and high-school students in the US. More details to come, but I want to see some #FOSS around civics and it's yours. Courtesy of @TheMadBotterINC
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Awesome sight from the rails of @Amtrak #nofilter #landscapephotography
- Michael Dominick on Twitter - Wifi Power Fix — If you're experiencing slow wifi on #Ubuntu or #PopOS #Linux, try editing /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/default-wifi-powersave-on.conf to wifi.powersave=2 ;)