CR 430: Steamy PostgreSQL Shower¶
- Air Date: 2021-09-08
- Duration: 59 mins 57 secs
About this episode¶
We are coming in hot, literally. It's a day of spicy takes.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- A Cloud Guru: In this course, ACG will quickly cover how to connect to various database types. Then, we will jump into using the pandas Python package for data preparation.
- Python in Visual Studio Code — We are pleased to announce that the September 2021 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available.
- Apple delays rollout of CSAM detection system and child safety features — We have decided to take additional time over the coming months to collect input and make improvements before releasing these critically important child safety features.
- Apple’s dangerous path
- Rising chip prices expected to continue into 2022 — The company is expected to prepare its biggest price hike in a decade, which could impact a lot of tech businesses.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter: "I want to do a #100DaysOfCode tied into @CoderRadioShow that provides value and entertainment for the listeners / readers. Thoughts? #programming cc @wespayne @ChrisLAS PS no Clojure 😉" / Twitter — I want to do a #100DaysOfCode tied into @CoderRadioShow that provides value and entertainment for the listeners / readers. Thoughts?
#100daysofcode, apple delays csam, chip shortage, coder radio, coding challange, development podcast, intellisense, linux missed its window, privacy as a service, python, python in visual studio code, tsmc