SSH 058: Pi Server Upgrade¶
- Air Date: 2021-11-19
- Duration: 56 mins 37 secs
About this episode¶
This week we unlock the "Pi"tential of the Compute Module 4 and turn it into a dual gigabit router and Jellyfin server.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- Backblaze Unlimited Backup: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely in the cloud with Backblaze.
- A Cloud Guru: Go through a series of hands-on labs picked to showcase Docker and gain experience with it.
- Original Prusa XL — The Original Prusa XL is a large-scale CoreXY 3D printer with a build volume of 36×36×36 cm
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 — The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports
- Getting Started with OpenWrt - Seeed Wiki
- Buy a Compute Module 4 IO Board — Exposing every interface from Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, the Compute Module 4 IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for our most powerful Compute Module yet.
android 12, appflowy, carrier board, carrier nat, cgn, cm4 dual gigabit, compute module 4, compute module 4 flash the emmc, double nat, emmc, frigate, home assistant, jellyfin, jupiter broadcasting, opensuse tumbleweed, openwrt, prusa, prusa3d, seeedstudio, self-hosting podcast