CR 400: Bad Request¶
- Air Date: 2021-02-10
- Duration: 47 mins 56 secs
About this episode¶
After reflecting on more than 8 years of the show, we get into solving problems and taking names.
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- The Coder: The Coder is made from 100% cotton terry velour for soft, cozy wear. Embroidered on the left chest with a classic white on black Coder Radio logo.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- A Cloud Guru: In this course, you will develop all of the skills you need to write effective and complex shell scripts that can automate mundane tasks and complex implementations.
- Coder Radio Episode 1 MP4 - Direct Download — Michael and Chris introduce our new weekly software development podcast. We start with a look at ways beginners can get started with development. Plus we chat about the issues new developers face entering a market dominated by App stores. Then – How platform vendors are feeling the need to reclaim greater control from developers.
- Gateways to Programming | Coder Radio Episode 1
- Coder Radio Episode 400 Poster — Celebrate 400 episodes of Coder Radio with this word cloud tribute poster. Every title turned into one cool poster.
- The Coder | Official Coder Radio Robe — The Coder is made from 100% cotton terry velour for soft, cozy wear. Embroidered on the left chest with a classic white on black Coder Radio logo.
- Hacker Tried to Poison Florida City's Water Supply, Police Say — The hacker tried to drastically increase sodium hydroxide levels in the water, Pinellas County, Florida, officials said on Monday.
- RabbitMQ Message Server One-Click App | Linode Marketplace — RabbitMQ is a highly available intermediary for messages to scale applications and prevent impacts to performance due to message processing. Monitor message status and performance stats in the simple interface, or control entirely in the command line. Message queuing ensures that your server is optimized for your application’s load time, reducing performance impacts due to too many message requests. Use plugins to connect to other tools, including Kubernetes and Prometheus.
- Rust Foundation - Hello World! — Today, on behalf of the Rust Core team, I’m excited to announce the Rust Foundation, a new independent non-profit organization to steward the Rust programming language and ecosystem,
- Congratulations, Rustaceans, on the creation of the Rust Foundation! | AWS Open Source Blog
- Mac utility Homebrew finally gets native Apple Silicon and M1 support — There aren't bottles for every package yet, but the work is in progress.
- Why I Still Use RSS — I firmly believe the Internet, and what it stood for, peaked with RSS.
- Newsboat, an RSS reader — Newsboat is an RSS/Atom feed reader for the text console.
400th episode, anniversary, bullet proof internet, coder radio, coder radio robe, development podcast, homebrew m1 support, how to use rss, jupiter broadcasting, numpy, pandas, python, rabbitmq, rails, rbenv, rss, ruby, rust foundation, sqlalchemy vs ruby sequel