SSH 024: OPNsense Makes Sense¶
- Air Date: 2020-07-30
- Duration: 37 mins 49 secs
About this episode¶
Chris figures out how hot is too hot, Alex performs an extreme remote firewall install, and we share some of our favorite SSH tricks.
- Raspberry Pi Power Monitor Flyer
- Roundcube — ...is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- SquirrelMail - Webmail for Nuts!
- Install Docker Engine — Docker provides convenience scripts at get.docker.com and test.docker.com for installing edge and testing versions of Docker Engine - Community into development environments quickly and non-interactively.
- Netdata Installation guide
- Setup a secure (SSH) tunnel as a systemd service. — Setup a secure (SSH) tunnel as a systemd service. #systemd #ssh #ssh-tunnel #ssh-forward
- Self healing reverse SSH setup with systemd
- How to install OPNSense on PCEngines' APU2
- pfSense Makes Sense | LAS s28e09 - YouTube
- OPNsense WireGuard Road Warrior guide
- Rewrote Wireguard Road Warrior manpage to be clearer and more concise by IronicBadger — Pull Request #275
- SSH over SMS | Devpost — Our python project listens for a text message (through a dedicated SMTP email server) then reads and parses the email to get a bash command.
- Raspberry Pi Power Monitor — The power monitor project we discuss in the show.
github, kodi, linux, nextcloud, open source, open-source, opnsense, pfsense, plex, power monitoring, proxyjump, pull request, raspberry pi, self hosted, self-hosted, self-hosting, shinobi, ssh, texas, vpn, whole home power monitoring, wireguard, zwave