SSH 029: Perils of Self-Hosting¶
- Air Date: 2020-10-09
- Duration: 44 mins 53 secs
About this episode¶
We speak to Kevin and Patricia from Traefik, discuss Alex's recent ZFS snafu and we wonder if the new Chromecasts can match up to the Nvidia Shield.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- CloudFree.shop: CloudFree Smart Plug – Runs Tasmota for $9. Use code SELFHOSTED and support the show. Promo Code: SELFHOSTED
- A Cloud Guru: Looking to make a high-paying career move into the cloud? Get going: acloudguru.com
- Diun — Diun provides automatically updated Docker images within Docker Hub. It is possible to always use the latest stable tag or to use another service that handles updating Docker images.
- Houston, we have Plugins! Traefik 2.3 Announcement — Traefik now supports the ability to add custom middleware functionality to your environment easily.
- Introducing Traefik Pilot 1.0 — Traefik Pilot provides visibility into cloud-native architectures
- Traefik Labs: Makes Networking Boring
- Traefik Labs on Twitter
- Traefik Ambassador Program — The Traefik Ambassador program is built to support and reward contributors of code, content, and community building.
- Traefik Plugin Hackaethon 2020 — Join the team of engineers who maintain Traefik and the Traefik Ambassadors for a week of virtual hacking and collaboration on the open-source projects Traefik and Traefik Mesh.
- Traefik Hello World by Jake Howard — Here’s a complete getting stated guide for Traefik, to complement and extend my previous Traefik basics post. It’s intentionally verbose, to explain some of the magic going on.
- Google Chromecast (2020) review — The new Google TV software makes it easy to find something to watch
- Halcyon - Home Assistant Linux Companion
diun, docker, halcyon app, home assistant, homelab monitoring, jupiter broadcasting, microservices, new chromecast review, self-hosted, self-hosting podcast, traefik, traefik pilot, zfs data loss