LUP 386: Perilously Precocious Predictions¶
- Air Date: 2020-12-29
- Duration: 57 mins 45 secs
About this episode¶
Friends join us for a special edition of the show to review last year's predictions, and forecast the future.
- Chris Fisher
- Wes Payne
- Alan Pope
- Alex Kretzschmar
- Brent Gervais
- Drew DeVore
- Joe Ressington
- Neal Gompa
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- A Cloud Guru: Hundreds of courses, thousands of hands-on labs.
- LINUX Unplugged 281: 2019 Predictions
- LINUX Unplugged 334: Particularly Poor Predictions
- LINUX Unplugged 335: Practically Perfect Predictions
2020, 2021, amd, apple, arch, arm, best buy, canonical, centos, dnf, drm, endlessos, fedora, fuschia, geekbench, gnome, hector martin, intel xe, jupiter broadcasting, kde, kubernetes, linus, linux, linux podcast, m1, manjaro, microsoft, pinephone, plasma, predictions, rancher, raspberry pi, rhel, risc-v, rocky linux, rust, suse, system76, ubuntu, unplugged, vmware, xfce