JE 047: Seth McCombs¶
- Air Date: 2020-01-17
- Duration: 19 mins 45 secs
About this episode¶
Ell and Wes are joined by Infrastructure Engineer Seth McCombs for a chat about how he got started in tech, the hard transition from legacy data centers to the cloud, and why being honest about both success and failure can lead to a better open source community.
- Fine-Grained Permissions in K8s: What’s Missing, and How to Fix That - Vallery Lancey & Seth McCombs — In this talk, we will walk through a number of common scenarios where Kubernetes lacks sufficient access control tools, or where access control is often not properly applied.
- Kubernetes Blog Posts by Seth - Tigera
- Seth on Twitter
- Secure DevOps Platform for Cloud-Native | Sysdig
- Minimalist Techie (Seth's Blog)
a cloud guru, apple, aws, career growth, cloud, cloud engineering, containers, day in the life, desktop support, dev, devops, failing, getting started in tech, growth, help desk, impostor, impostor syndrome, infrastructure, jupiter broadcasting, jupiter extras, kubecon, kubernetes, linux, linux academy, networking, opsdevs, security, software, sysdig, transparency, windows, wsl