LUP 299: Shame as a Service¶
- Air Date: 2019-04-30
- Duration: 73 mins 3 secs
About this episode¶
Fresh back from LinuxFest Northwest we share a few of our favorite stories and memories.
- What's new in Fedora 30 Workstation — Fedora 30 Workstation includes the latest release of the simple, beautiful GNOME 3.32 desktop environment.
- Librem One by Purism — A growing bundle of ethical services.
- Librem One Campaign Wants to Help De-Google Your Life — Purism, perhaps best known for the Librem 5 Linux phone crowdfunding campaign, has launched a new initiative offering “privacy protecting, no-track, no-ads” apps and services for mobile users.
- Apps/Geary - GNOME Wiki
- Android Apps by Purism on Google Play
- Red Hat Summit 2019 — Red Hat Summit 2019 will feature executives, open source leaders, and some of our most innovative customers discussing trends, telling stories, and anticipating the future.
- DockerCon San Francisco 2019 — Whether you’re just getting started with containers or consider yourself an expert, DockerCon enables you to advance your technical expertise with hands-on learning and expert-led sessions.
- Linux Academy Sale! — Last chance to get the #1 Cloud Training Platform for 33% OFF!
- LinuxFest Northwest 2019 Reflections — As the mountains shrink in the distance the realization that LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) has actually come to a close begins to sink in. I don’t think anyone would argue that this year’s LFNW was a fantastic success. Being that this was my first LFNW to attend I was pleasantly surprised how this event felt more like a large family reunion than a Linux conference. With friends traveling from as far away as the United Kingdom and Shanghai, this event was truly a unique experience that I'll never forget.
- Smart RGB LED strips with Home Assistant — 2019 is the year I am taking back control of my smart devices by bringing as much 'smarts' back inside my LAN as possible.
- Linuxfest Northwest 2019 - Day 1 Complete — Full unedited stream from GeekGamer.TV coverage of LinuxFest Northwest 2019
- LinuxFest Northwest 2019: Fifty years of Unix, Internet and more — Besides 1969 being a year of landmarks, it was the start of a unique operating system and (later) a free operating system that captured people's minds.
- Linux Lite, A Free Operating System — Linux Lite is a 'gateway operating system'. It was created to make the transition from Windows to a linux based operating system, as smooth as possible.
android, containers, distrohoppers, docker, dockercon, fedora, fedora 30, flicker free boot, free software, geary, gnome, gnome 3.32, home automation, jupiter broadcasting, lfnw, librem one, linux, linux audio, linux conference, linux lite, linuxfest norhtwest, mastodon, mattermost, open source, privacy, purism, red hat, saas, silverblue, software as a service, ubuntu 19.04, unplugged, vpn