CR 544: Microsoft Already Did It¶
- Air Date: 2023-11-15
- Duration: 40 mins 39 secs
About this episode¶
Yet another thing Microsoft was early to, and still somehow missed the boat.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Alderon Games: Alderon Games is looking to hire talented remote workers. They believe in the power of play and the magic of immersive worlds and are looking for passionate individuals.
- ⚡ Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- 🎉 Coder Radio on the Podcastindex.org — Boost from the Web. Once you have Alby topped off, you can Boost from our page on the Podcast Index.
- Apple Gets 36% of Google Revenue From Search Deal, Witness Says — Revenue sharing amount was supposed to remain confidential
- Alderon Matt on X — Apple needs to stop breaking games in macOS Operating System Updates. Imagine writing code that works for a decade and in a macOS update having it throw a NSInternalInconsistencyException. This is going to break thousands of Unreal Engine and other games on Steam.
- A Coder Considers the Waning Days of the Craft | The New Yorker — Coding has always felt to me like an endlessly deep and rich domain. Now I find myself wanting to write a eulogy for it.
- OM on X — Can you hear the air leaking from the "App Store" ecosystem? #OpenAIDevDay
- OpenAI announces platform for making custom ChatGPTs — The GPT platform is a no-code way to make custom AI agents for all sorts of tasks, and it’s available exclusively for ChatGPT Plus subscribers.
- Nick St. Pierre on X — You'll soon be able to get PAID for building GPTs!!! 🔥
- Announcing Grok — Grok is designed to answer questions with a bit of wit and has a rebellious streak, so please don’t use it if you hate humor!
a eulogy for coding, a.i. in programming work, ai tools, app store, apple, building a pc, chatgpt, chatgpt plus subscribers, chatgpts, coder radio, coding, ctrl+v generation, custom ai agents, developers, development podcast, ecosystem, gpt platform, grok, hostile platform, mac, openai, openai developer day, openaidevday, safari, search ads, teaching future generations