LUP 378: All in One Pi¶
- Air Date: 2020-11-03
- Duration: 66 mins 46 secs
About this episode¶
Why we think the new Raspberry Pi 400 is just the beginning.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- A Cloud Guru: Hundreds of courses, thousands of hands-on labs.
- Happy birthday VIM! — 29 years ago the very first version of Vim was built and distributed.
- vim-mario: Mario on Vim
- Meet the Raspberry Pi 400, a $70 Linux PC Hiding Inside a Keyboard - OMG! Ubuntu! — At the heart of the Raspberry Pi 400 is a 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A72. This quad-core chip is similar to last year’s Raspberry Pi 4 but clocked to run slightly faster.
- The Raspberry Pi 400 - Teardown and Review | Jeff Geerling
- Collabora expect their Linux Kernel work for Windows game emulation in Kernel 5.11 | GamingOnLinux — One of the key points that Gabriel Krisman Bertazi went over is their work on system call emulation, which is now required because DRM and anti-cheat tech "are issuing system calls directly from the Windows game code and that bypasses Wine."
- GNOME 40 Desktop Environment Slated for Release on March 24th, 2021 — Only three development milestones will be published in six months, an alpha, a beta and a Release Candidate.
- Uno Platform — The first and only UI Platform for single-codebase applications for Windows, WebAssembly, iOS, macOS, Android and Linux.
- Uno Platform 3.1 Released
- The Windows Calculator on Linux with Uno Platform | Ubuntu — The good folks in the Uno Platform community have ported the open-source Windows Calculator to Linux. The calculator is published in the snapstore and can be downloaded right away.
- Porting Windows Calculator
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Feedback: Falling for Fedora
- Feedback: First Time Fedora User
- Feedback: Distro Debate
- Pick: NewsFlash — A modern feed reader designed for the GNOME desktop.
- Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.
anti-cheat, arm, c#, collabora, drm, fedora 33, feed reader, feedly, gabriel krisman bertazi, gentoo, gnome 40, linux graphics, manjaro nibia, native linux app, newsflash, nvidia, opensuse, pinephone, raspberry pi 400, raspberry pi keyboard, rss, snapcraft, state of linux gaming, uno platform, vim, vim plugins, vim-mario, windows calculator, winui, write once run everywhere, xaml