CR 464: Our Cuban Car Moment¶
- Air Date: 2022-05-04
- Duration: 51 mins 37 secs
About this episode¶
Mike shares a tale involving a comedy of errors, and we ponder a new reusable culture around tech.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- PodcastIndex Social — Chris on Mastadon
- Office Hours w/Chris — A podcast for the community of Jupiter Broadcasting, the Open Source media powerhouse of the Internet. Get the inside scope on our projects, the future of independent media, and decentralized community.
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger anticipates the end of the chip shortages by 2024 — That’s part of the reason that we believe the overall semiconductor shortage will now drift into 2024, from our earlier estimates in 2023, just because the shortages have now hit equipment and some of those factory ramps will be more challenged.
- Intel CEO Gelsinger on Chip Shortage, PC Market - YouTube
- Telegram 'Premium' subscription is in the works — Highlighted on an unofficial Telegram Beta channel, the latest iOS beta version (8.7.2) of Telegram has revealed the first evidence of “Telegram Premium,” which seems to be primarily focused on expanded reactions and stickers that aren’t available in the app’s free format.
- Telegram Premium appears in beta with exclusive reactions and stickers
- Apple Gives Developers More Time to Update 'Outdated' Apps Before Removal — Apple says that apps that have not been updated within the past three years and which do not meet a minimum threshold for downloads ("not been downloaded at all or extremely few times during a rolling 12 month period") are subject to the policy, with developers receiving notices via email.
- TMB Careers - The Mad Botter — Find your next job at The Mad Botter INC.
chip shortage, coder radio, cuban cars, cycle of centralization, development podcast, discovery, intel ceo, linux foundation platinum membership, mozilla, outdated apps, pat gelsinger, star trek, star wars, supply chain, telegram premium