LUP 439: Double Server Jeopardy¶
- Air Date: 2022-01-02
- Duration: 51 mins 44 secs
About this episode¶
Our new server setup is bonkers, but we love it.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Canonical Careers - Linux Desktop Gaming Product Manager — We are excited to create the role of Desktop Gaming Product Manager, to make Ubuntu the best Linux desktop for gaming.
- Arch Wiki - ZFS
- Kindle Comic Converter — Kindle Comic Converter is an app that allows you to transform your PNG, JPG, GIF, CBZ, CBR and CB7 files into EPUB or MOBI format e-books. Preparing comics and manga for your E-Ink device was never easier.
- Kindle Comic Converter on Flathub
- Linux Action Show Season 2 preview… Kindle Oops — Bryan and Chris give you a preview on Season 2's first episode of The Linux Action Show! Watch a take that you won't see in the final episode.
arch server, ashift12, backup, bare metal, btrfs, cni, compression, containers, copy-on-write, dell, e5-2667, filesystems, hard disk, hard drive, hardware, idrac, intel, ipmi, jbod, jupiter broadcasting, kindle, kindle comic converter, linux podcast, linux unplugged, nas, new wes, noatime, opensuse, podman, pool, poweredge, r730xd, raid1, raidz2, remote backup, remote management, server, snapshots, supermicro, tumbleweed, vdev, xeon, zfs, zfs send, zpool