JE 052: Duncan McAlynn¶
- Air Date: 2020-02-04
- Duration: 25 mins 54 secs
About this episode¶
Wes and Ell sit down with Duncan McAlynn to discuss what mistakes we might all be making that could be putting our privacy and security at risk.
- Operandis — Cybersecurity Technical Content Development
- Cyber Speaks LIVE — Cyber Speaks LIVE is a weekly InfoSec podcast series hosted by Duncan McAlynn (@infosecwar) and his special guest co-hosts, where YOU get to participate in the discussions with full video and audio.
- 5 Cybersecurity Mistakes Video
- MySudo App
- Phoner: Anonymous Texting & Call
- Expert Tips for Choosing the Right VPN Product
- The Creepy Line - Documentary
- Brave Browser — Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker
a cloud guru, brave, cyber speaks live, duncan mcalynn, education, infosec, jupiter broadcasting, jupiter extras, linux academy, mysudo, operandis, osint, phoner, privacy, rabbithole, security, vpn