JE 063: Elizabeth K. Joseph¶
- Air Date: 2020-03-13
- Duration: 43 mins 16 secs
About this episode¶
Brent sits down with Elizabeth K. Joseph, Developer Advocate at IBM Z, former Ubuntu Community Council member, and contributor to Ubuntu, Debian, Xubuntu, and others. We discuss her new passion for mainframes, her early contributions to open source projects, the niche opportunities in Z DevOps on mainframes, and more.
- PrincessLeia.com — The Official Website of Elizabeth K. Joseph
- IBM Z Mainframe Servers and Software - IBM
- "Why Linux Systems Administrators Should Care About the Mainframe" - linux.conf.au 2020 - YouTube
- ReBoot - Wikipedia — Bob and his companions Enzo and Dot Matrix work to keep the computer system of Mainframe safe from the viruses Megabyte and Hexadecimal.
- An Ode to Movie Mainframes - YouTube
- Master the Mainframe - IBM — Developing enterprise computing and coding skills in more than 3,500 schools in over 130 countries.
- Open Mainframe Project - The Linux Foundation Projects
- Open Mainframe Summit - Call for Proposals
- Open Mainframe Summit - Linux Foundation Events
- What is the Ubuntu Community Council - Ubuntu Community Hub
- UBports - A Ubuntu Touch Community
- The Official Ubuntu Book, 9th Edition - InformIT
- LinuxONE Community Cloud — No-charge, open access to an enterprise grade Linux environment
- Endianness - Wikipedia — "Big-endian" and "Little-endian" redirect here. For the conflicting ideologies in Gulliver's Travels, see Lilliput and Blefuscu § History and politics.
- Elizabeth K. Joseph - Faces of Open Source
- Elizabeth K. Joseph - @pleia2 on Twitter
- Brent Gervais - @brentgervais on Twitter
big endian, brunch with brent, code review, community, container, debian, devops, elizabeth k. joseph, endianness, extras, ibm, ibmz, interview podcast, jupiter broadcasting, kubernetes, linux, linux foundation, linux.conf.au, linuxone, little endian, mainframe, open source, openstack, princess leia, reboot, red hat, rhel, sysadmin, system administrator, ubports, ubuntu, ubuntu touch, xubuntu, z devops, z/os