CR 322: Not so Qt¶
- Air Date: 2018-08-14
- Duration: 46 mins 28 secs
About this episode¶
Mike's adventures with Qt land him on Windows 10 this week battling DLL hell. He shares the latest developments in his attempt to build his next app with Qt.
- Qt is not for Johnny
- gary likes the Qt
- Eric fround a QML Library for .NET
- Qml.Net - Qt/Qml integration/support for .NET
- ZMQ Setup for Qt Dev on Windows
- vcpkg: C++ Library Manager — C++ Library Manager for Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Google AMP - A 70% drop in our conversion rate
- Qt FAQ — With a term license of Qt for Application Development or Qt for Device Creation, you pay a recurring fee during the time you develop with Qt and distribute the developed applications. You receive all updates and will be able to access online systems. After the term ends, you are no longer entitled to develop with Qt or further distribute the applications developed with Qt. Applications already distributed can be used, but not maintained.
- Can I use Qt LGPL license and sell my application without any kind of restrictions?