LUP 374: Perfect Nextcloud Setup¶
- Air Date: 2020-10-06
- Duration: 60 mins 44 secs
About this episode¶
Our secrets for a low-cost bulletproof Nextcloud server that we figured out the hard way. We take you into the "server garage" and share our lessons learned.
- A Cloud Guru: Hundreds of courses, thousands of hands-on labs.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- KDE Begins Landing “Breeze Evolution” Refresh For Default Theme - Phoronix
- This week in KDE: Breeze Evolution work starts landing – Adventures in Linux and KDE
- Getting KDE onto commercial hardware [LWN.net]
- NVIDIA Unveils $59 USD Raspberry Pi Competitor With Jetson Nano 2GB
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Check out Coder Radio
- LINUX Unplugged 362: The Hidden Cost of Nextcloud
- Nextcloud 20: One private cloud to rule them all | ZDNet
- New in Nextcloud 20
- Rclone — Rclone syncs your files to cloud storage
- Feedback: The Last Text Editor You’ll Ever Use
- Feedback: Next Generation of Linux Users
- Feedback: Nextcloud Todo system
- Feedback: Patreon and Memberful
- File Converter — Free and Unlimited File Conversions With No Download Needed, powered by WASM and FFMPEG
- ffmpeg.wasm: FFmpeg for browser and node, powered by WebAssembly
arch zfs, caldav, cloud storage, docker upgrades, docker-compose, jupiter broadcasting, kde breeze evolution, kde os, linux podcast, micro, nano, neon, nextcloud 20, nextcloud upgrade, nextcloudcmd, nvidia jetson nano, object storage, occ, raspberry pi, rclone, studio hardware, texit editors, unplugged