CR 402: Payment Required¶
- Air Date: 2021-02-24
- Duration: 70 mins 26 secs
About this episode¶
We open the robe and share some vintage career origin stories.
- The Coder: The Coder is made from 100% cotton terry velour for soft, cozy wear. Embroidered on the left chest with a classic white on black Coder Radio logo.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- A Cloud Guru: ACG's spring sale is the perfect time to plant the seeds for your digital transformation. Fast track to cloud with the most effective and comprehensive cloud learning platform. Promo Code: springintocloud21
- Coder Radio Episode 400 Poster — Celebrate 400 episodes of Coder Radio with this word cloud tribute poster.
- The Coder — Look and feel comfortable, while kicking ass. Life is better in a robe.
- Keychron K3 Ultra-slim Wireless Mechanical Keyboard — Keychron K3 Ultra-slim Wireless Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard has included keycaps for both Windows and macOS, and users can hotswap every switch in seconds with the hot-swappable version.
- Keychron K3 review — If you need the lightest and smallest low-profile mechanical keyboard, Keychron's new K3 fits the bill.
- Keychron K3 Travel Pouch
- Keychron K6 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard — Crafted to maximize your workspace with an ergonomic design, while retaining all necessary multimedia and function keys. The hot-swappable version offers the freedom to easily personalize your typing experience without soldering.
- RSI Work Regime — When Chris mentioned his ongoing battle against RSI on episode 401, it got me thinking about a few coding techniques I rely on.
- Start with a niche — One of the most common mistakes is to ignore niches and just try to attract all kinds of customers. It’s essential to find 1-2 ponds to start from and then expand to the other, larger, and more promising lakes and oceans
- Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1 — Our unification efforts offer something for all .NET developers. If you are desktop app developer, there are new opportunities for you to reach new users. If you are a mobile app developer, you will benefit from using the mainline .NET tools and APIs while targeting iOS and Android platforms. If you are a web or cloud developer, it will be easier to expose services to .NET mobile apps and share code with them.
.net, android, bug bounty program, catalyst, coder radio, development podcast, ios, jupiter broadcasting, keychron k3 review, linux, mac, pomodoro, pomodoro technique, rsi, software niche, thinkpad, to do list, tvos, windows, windows arm64, xamarin