CR 500: Internal Server Error¶
- Air Date: 2023-01-11
- Duration: 43 mins 47 secs
About this episode¶
After sacrificing our pound of flesh for episode 500, we get into some spicy Big Tech dynamics and the performance mess of WebAssembly runtimes.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Gamer Radio Discord — Join Mike in the Gamer Radio Discord
- Gamer Radio on the Podcastindex.org
- Here’s why Samsung and Dell’s new monitors are so exciting for Mac user — We’re finally getting some competition in the 5K and 6K monitor space.
- When Will Apple Launch the Reality Pro Mixed-Reality Headset? Apple 2023 Devices — 2023 is set to be the year of Apple’s mixed-reality headset and not much else
- Amazon Layoffs to Hit Over 18,000 Workers — Cuts focused on the company’s corporate staff exceed earlier projection and represent about 5% of the company’s corporate workforce
- Layoffs.fyi - Tech Layoff Tracker — 36 tech companies w/ layoffs ∙ 18392 employees laid off in 2023
- Performance of WebAssembly runtimes in 2023 — This benchmark proved to be more representative of real-world performance than micro-benchmarks.
- Alby — Lightning for your Browser! — Send a Boost into the Show using Alby and the Podcast Index. Like peanut butter and honey!
- Coder Radio on Podcastindex.org — Boost the show from our Podcast Index listing.
000 workers, airpods, amazong lays of 18, apple, apple tv, apple watch, coder 500, coder radio, coder robe, dell, development podcast, displayport, ethernet, gamer radio, hdmi, homepod, ipad, llvm, m2 ultra, mac pro, mac studio, mixed reality headset, reality pro headset, samsung, thunderbolt, usb-a, wasm, webassembly, wwdc