LUP 483: Chris Is Done With Raspberry Pi¶
- Air Date: 2022-11-06
- Duration: 93 mins 47 secs
About this episode¶
We surprise each other with three different topics, and Chris has a big update on the ODROID H3+.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Bitwarden: Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- The Steam Linux Beta Begins…
- Steam Linux Use Tips Up In October Thanks To The Steam Deck — The growth of Steam Deck adoption also now bumps AMD's CPU marketshare among Steam on Linux gamers to 56% against Intel, an increase in October alone of +4.37%.
- GitHub Issue: Geocatching details on site
- ODROID-H3+ – ODROID — Great compatibility, a brand new x86 64-bit single board computer with large memory capacity and advanced IO ports.
- ODROID-H3 Case Type 2 – ODROID
- ODROID-H3 Case Type 3 – ODROID
- plex - LinuxServer.io
- Jellyfin intro-skipper Plugin
- Tuxies Board Room
- Ubuntu Summit 2022 — An opportunity for the broader Ubuntu community to learn and speak about the amazing work and success stories happening in the ecosystem.
- How to Revert the Last Git Commit | Linode
- What happened to signal-desktop? - snapcraft.io — This is due to a DMCA takedown request coming from people representing Signal. Canonical is currently working with Signal to resolve this issue.
- “signal-desktop” not found · Issue #70 · snapcrafters/signal-desktop
- Install signal-desktop on Linux | Snap Store
- Godot Engine — Free and open source 2D and 3D game engine.
- Godot’s Graduation: Godot moves to a new Foundation — Software Freedom Conservancy and the Godot leadership are excited to share their decision that the Godot project has reached a level of success for which it makes sense for Godot to have its own independent foundation.
- Announcing Godot’s Graduation from SFC!
- I will try my best to explain why the upcoming @godotengine foundation can’t offer Console ports.
- Open source game development advances with Godot Engine 3.5 out now
- The next big step: Godot 4.0 reaches Beta
- Godot: Exporting for Linux
- Mastodon gained 70,000 users after Musk’s Twitter takeover. I joined them
- With Twitter in chaos, Mastodon is on fire | CNN Business
- How to securely store secrets in BitWarden CLI and load them into your ZSH shell when needed | by Zack Proser | Oct, 2022 | Gruntwork
- Intel ME-Enabled System Needed For Updating Arc Graphics GSC Firmware — Update: Intel reached out to say firmware updating will work on AMD platforms, but awaiting to hear futher details.
- Podcasting 2.0 Apps
activitypub, ai art, app store, arc graphics, boostcli, btrfs, dmca, element, fediverse, gaming on linux, gif, godot, godot foundation, homeassistant, homekit, intel arc, iot, jupiter broadcasting, linux packaging, linux podcast, linux unplugged, mastodon, matrix, matter, microos, nix, nixos, odroid h3+, open source game engine, opensuse, signal, snap, snapcraft.io, steamos, twitter