JE 012: Wes Payne¶
- Air Date: 2019-09-11
- Duration: 67 mins 28 secs
About this episode¶
Brent joins Wes Payne, well-known Jupiter Broadcasting co-host of Linux Unplugged, Coder Radio, and TechSNAP, for a deep-dive conversation that touches a wide swath of life as a Wes.
- The World Before Your Feet' Documentary - Matt Green Walks Every Street in New York City
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Six Thinking Hats
- Brain Pickings - Daily Rituals: A Guided Tour of Writers’ and Artists’ Creative Habits
- Hammock Driven Development, or, If We're Not Solving Problems What are We Doing? - Rich Hickey
- Convinced Coder - Hammock Driven Development
- Derek Sivers - “HELL YEAH!” or “no."
- Why Buddhism is True: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment by Robert Wright
- The Knowledge Gap: The Hidden Cause of America’s Broken Education System–and How to Fix It - Natalie Wexler
brunch with brent, buddhism, collaboration, community, creative thinking, hammock time, hell yeah or no, interview podcast, jupiter broadcasting, learning, meditation, routines, wes payne