CR 304: No Bad Guys Only Survivors¶
- Air Date: 2018-04-09
- Duration: 60 mins 39 secs
About this episode¶
What we can learn from Mike’s first business failing in 2014?
- Launching 70+ New Courses
- The myth of the celebrity CEO — They might make great newspaper copy, but high-profile "celebrity" CEOs brought in to deliver rapid results often have exactly the opposite impact.
- The CEO as Celebrity – Mastering Strategic Management — “Fame is other people’s perception of who you are,” said Oprah Winfrey. “In order to remain true to who you are, you have to be aware of it, but you can’t buy into it.”
- Must you be ruthless and selfish to be a really successful entrepreneur, and if so, why, and if not, why not? - Quora
celebrity ceos, changing expectations, coder radio, contract work, developer market, development podcast, do you have to be ruthless to run a business, post-mortem business failure, why avoiding conflict is bad