SSH 081: The Badger Stack¶
- Air Date: 2022-10-07
- Duration: 65 mins 3 secs
About this episode¶
Chris Raspberry Pi server is dead, and Alex has a few ideas for his next build.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- CloudFree.shop: CloudFree Smart Plug – Runs Tasmota for $9. Use code SELFHOSTED and support the show. Promo Code: SELFHOSTED
- You can't buy a Raspberry Pi right now — ...or at least, not without a lot of patience or a fat wallet.
- Matter is now official! — The Connectivity Standards Alliance has certified and released the first version of the Matter smart home interoperability protocol Tuesday and I couldn’t be happier.
- Paulus Schoutsen on Twitter — Ladies and gentlemen, we've got it! That's the first release.
- Invoice Ninja — Focus on doing what you love. We’ll help with the invoicing.
- Docker files for Invoice Ninja — Introducing our very own Helm Chart that helps you launch a simple standalone app to a production-ready, highly available Invoice Ninja setup.
- InvoicePlane — InvoicePlane is a self-hosted open source application for managing your quotes, invoices, clients and payments.
- Cloudflare Zero Trust and Yubico — Yubico is providing Security Keys at “Good for the Internet” pricing - as low as $10 per key. Yubico will ship the keys to customers directly.
- SSH with YubiKey
- Bitwarden Two-step Login via YubiKey
- expanse — fully selfhosted multi-user web app for externally storing Reddit items (saved, created, upvoted, downvoted, hidden) to bypass Reddit's 1000-item listing limits
- Use Bitwarden to Generate Email Aliases with Fastmail — As of the September release, the Bitwarden username generator now supports creating email aliases
- netbird — NetBird is an open-source VPN management platform built on top of WireGuard® making it easy to create secure private networks for your organization or home.
- RuneAudio — RuneAudio is a free and open source software that turns embedded hardware into Hi-Fi music players.
- Volumio - The Audiophile Music Player — A very powerful and convenient music aggregator, now Volumio can also be used with great results in all sorts of different situations.
- snapcast: Synchronous multiroom audio player — Snapcast is a multiroom client-server audio player, where all clients are time synchronized with the server to play perfectly synced audio. It's not a standalone player, but an extension that turns your existing audio player into a Sonos-like multiroom solution.
- ConBee II Zigbee USB Gateway — Universal Zigbee USB gateway integrates Zigbee products across manufacturers
- Slaesh Zigbee 3.0 USB Stick - CloudFree — Recommended by Zigbee2MQTT
- Badgers Stack — A new page for May 2022, here's a high level overview snapshot of PMS as it stands today.
- Install Proxmox VE on Debian 11 Bullseye — The installation of a supported Proxmox VE server should be done via bare-metal ISO installer. In some cases it makes sense to install Proxmox VE on top of a running Debian Bullseye 64-bit, especially if you want a custom partition layout. For this How-To any official Bullseye installation medium should work.
- ironicbadger/infra: 99.9% less leaked credentials
- Send a Boost with a New Podcast App — Upgrade to a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app.
bitwarden, calyx, can't buy pi, conbee, expanse, fastmail, home assitant, invoice ninja, jupiter broadcasting, matter, netbird, proxmox, pulseaudio, rapberry pi home server, reddit automatic archiver, runeaudio, self-hosting podcast, slaesh, snapcast, tailscale, volumio, wireguard, yubico, z-wave, zigbee