LUP 453: Raleigh Action Show¶
- Air Date: 2022-04-10
- Duration: 66 mins 52 secs
About this episode¶
We just wrapped up our East Coast meetup and have a bunch of great stories to share. Plus some Nix ups and downs, and more.
- Bitwarden: Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Microsoft Working On AMD GPU Hotplug Support For Linux Driver — Here is a combination not normally expected... Microsoft engineers have submitted patches for review enabling AMD GPU hot-plugging support with the Radeon "AMDGPU" Linux kernel driver.
- webtop — Alpine, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Arch based containers containing full desktop environments in officially supported flavors accessible via any modern web browser.
- Tea — The tools that build the Internet have steeped too long. It’s time for a fresh brew.
- FreeRDP — FreeRDP is a free implementation of the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), released under the Apache license.
- Rust Pick: bore — a simple CLI tool for making tunnels to localhost.
amd, ansible, armbian, automation, bitwarden, bore, coreos, debian, devops, dod, east coast meetup, flatseal, flutter, freerdpserver, gmc rv, gpu, hotswap, immutable, jupiter broadcasting, linux podcast, linux unplugged, macos, microsoft, nfs, ngrok, nix, nixos, python, raleigh, raspberry pi, rdp, redhat, rust, slackware, tcp tunnel, tea, terraform, webtop, wsl2, yellowdog