SSH 028: Directing Traefik¶
- Air Date: 2020-09-25
- Duration: 35 mins 18 secs
About this episode¶
We get fancy with Traefik labels, and gush over some new Home Assistant features while saving our data from inevitable future failure.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- CloudFree.shop: CloudFree Smart Plug – Runs Tasmota for $9. Use code SELFHOSTED and support the show. Promo Code: SELFHOSTED
- A Cloud Guru: Looking to make a high-paying career move into the cloud? Get going: acloudguru.com
- Introducing SWAG - Secure Web-server And Gateway — SWAG is a rebirth of our letsencrypt docker image, a full fledged web server and reverse proxy that includes Nginx, Php7, Certbot (Let's Encrypt client) and Fail2ban.
- Lychee v4 - Albums
- Alex's docker-compose file with Traefik lables
- Traefik, The Cloud Native Edge Router — Simplify networking complexity while designing, deploying, and operating applications.
- 0.115: B-Day release! - Home Assistant — There's a party goin' on right here 🕺 A dedication to last throughout the years 🥳 So bring your good times, and your laughter too 😂 We gonna celebrate our party with you 🎁 It's a celebration! 🎉
- One more thing… - Home Assistant — Home Assistant Companion is a new application for Mac to control your Home Assistant instance, exposing your Mac sensors to Home Assistant and to receive notifications.
- Add card by entities — Are you a bit overwhelmed by all the different types of cards Lovelace has? You can now just select the entities you want to use for a card, and have Lovelace suggest a card for you.
- Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T Monitoring, Historical Trends & Real World Failure Thresholds — WebUI for smartd S.M.A.R.T monitoring
- Scrutiny - A SMART Hard Drive Monitoring tool
- CloudFree — Providing tinkerers with the cloud-free gadgets they need.
- Outdoor Grade NFC tags — Outdoor Grade NFC tags
- GitHub - IronicBadger/infra: 99.9% less leaked credentials — 99.9% less leaked credentials
- Traefik v2 and external services like Home Assistant and Blue Iris — How do I use Traefik to route traffic for services that aren't containers or published via another service discovery backend? In the case of this post it's Home Assistant and Blue Iris. Two critical services in my LAN that run on dedicated hardware.
- Secret Management with docker-compose and Ansible Vault — Secret management with docker-compose doesn't have to be an enigma.