LUP 448: A Mystery in Plain Sight¶
- Air Date: 2022-03-06
- Duration: 64 mins 36 secs
About this episode¶
We surprise each other with three different topics, hidden away by encryption in our show notes - we literally have no idea what we're talking about this week.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Jupiter Broadcasting East Coast Meetup
- trilium — Build your personal knowledge base with Trilium Notes.
- pytest-asyncio — Pytest support for asyncio.
- hypothesis — Hypothesis is a powerful, flexible, and easy to use library for property-based testing.
- Brainfuck Interpreter
- Brainfuck text generator
- youtube-dl-server — Web / REST interface for downloading youtube videos onto a server.
- alltube — Web GUI for youtube-dl
- linuxserver/bookstack - Docker Image
- Raneto — A free, open, simple Markdown powered Knowledgebase for Nodejs
- Plex-Meta-Manager — Python script to update metadata information for items in plex as well as automatically build collections and playlists. The Wiki Documentation is linked below.
- linuxserver/plex-meta-manager - Docker Image
- Heimdall Application Dashboard
- linuxserver/heimdall - Docker Image
- Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish testing week currently
- Start9 | Sovereign Computing
- Steganography deep-dive
- Steganography tools
jupiter broadcasting, linux podcast, linux unplugged, nextcloud, spacex, starlink, steam deck, steamos 3