LUP 257: Security Amateur Hour¶
- Air Date: 2018-07-11
- Duration: 76 mins 35 secs
About this episode¶
We reflect on recent FOSS security screw ups and ponder a solution powered by community.
- Ting: Visit linux.ting.com and get a $25 discount off a device, or $25 in service credit if you bring one!
- Linux Academy: Visit linuxacademy.com/unplugged to support the show and sign up for a 7 day free trial.
- DigitalOcean: Visit do.co/unplugged for a limited time special offer, or enter dounplugged after you create your account for a $10 credit. Promo Code: dounplugged
- Slack client for Commodore 64
- Kdenlive's Significantly Refactored Video Editor Is Now Ready For Testing
- The Purpose of things – New Share Menu
- Arch Linux AUR Repository Found to Contain Malware
- Firefox for Android enters maintenance phase as team prepares new browser
- Firefox Test Pilot - Firefox Lockbox
- Mozilla Firefox 61 "Quantum" Web Browser Is Now Available for Ubuntu Linux Users
- Minimal Ubuntu
- Meet the Astronaut AI that Runs on Ubuntu
- Wine has run Microsoft Solitaire on Linux for 25 years
- Notes From WineConf 2018: x86 On ARM Progress
- Wine development release 3.12 is now available.
- Christmas in July: Over 150 New Ways to Train - Linux Academy Blog
- Linux Academy - Jobs
- Gentoo GitHub repo hack made possible by these 3 rookie mistakes
- Project:Infrastructure/Incident Reports/2018-06-28 Github - Gentoo Wiki
arm, aur malware, best practices, dolphin share, firefox for android, gentoo, github, kdenlive, linux podcast, lockbox, minimal ubuntu, plasma desktop, unplugged, wine, wineconf