CR 403: Forbidden¶
- Air Date: 2021-03-03
- Duration: 49 mins 38 secs
About this episode¶
After we pine about the way things used to be, Mike shares why he is developing a fondness for C++.
- A Cloud Guru: A Cloud Guru now includes Cloud Playground. Azure, AWS, or GCP Sandboxes at your fingertips.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Of all my machines, the humble Lemur has once again become my daily driver. Great machine from the folks at @system76."
- GIGABYTE M27Q 27" 170Hz 1440P KVM Gaming Monitor — 170Hz Refresh Rate, 0.5ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Rust: "Move fast and break things" as a moral imperative — Rust breaks a lot of stuff, and in ways that are difficult to fix
- Facebook Just Admitted It Has Lost the Battle With Apple Over Privacy — The company launched an ad campaign that shows just how worried it is about Apple's upcoming privacy changes.
- Gmail for iOS Updated for the First Time in Three Months — After neglecting the app for several months, Google today finally updated Gmail on the App Store for the first time in exactly three months.
- Stadia version of Terraria is back in production after developer reconciles with Google — The co-creator previously announced it was canceled
- Why TMB Chose C++ in '21 — We went with C++. Before you flip your lid, here’s why.