SSH 065: Failing at Scale¶
- Air Date: 2022-02-25
- Duration: 44 mins 59 secs
About this episode¶
Alex gives the new TrueNAS SCALE a go and hits a snag.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- Z-Wave and OpenZwave integrations pending removal — This is just based on the 2022.3 beta release notes, but wanted to give a heads up as soon as possible for anyone who hasn't updated to Z-Wave JS yet. You probably only have until April to switch over to one of the new Z-Wave JS integrations.
- Z-Wave (deprecated) - Home Assistant
- Home Assistant docs is a nightmare - a new user perspective
- TrueNAS SCALE — TrueNAS® SCALE is an Open Source Hyperconverged Infrastructure solution. Built on TrueNAS CORE, SCALE adds Linux Containers, KVM, and scale-out ZFS storage capabilities.
- TrueCommand — Manage your TrueNAS fleet all from one place
- Nextcloud Two-factor authentication — Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security to user accounts. In order to log in on an account with two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, it is necessary to provide both the login password and another factor. 2FA in Nextcloud is pluggable, meaning that they are not part of the Nextcloud Server component but provided by featured and 3rd-party Nextcloud apps.
- Two-Factor TOTP Provider - Apps - App Store
- Jupiter Broadcasting Meetup Page — Jupiter Broadcasting regularly provides community events, talks, meet and greets and special hang-out dinners while attending fests and conferences.
22.02, docker, docker-compose, gluster, helm script, home assistant, jupiter broadcasting, kubernetes helm, kvm, nextcloud two-factor, proxmox, python 3.10, self-hosting podcast, truenas scale, unraid, z-wave, zfs, zwave integration