LUP 491: 2023 Spoilers¶
- Air Date: 2023-01-01
- Duration: 66 mins 5 secs
About this episode¶
We assemble to predict what will happen in 2023 and score how our 2022 predictions turned out.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Bitwarden: Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
- The Matrix Holiday Update 2022
- Steam Linux Market Share
- Ideas on growing the Flathub Community in 2022
- Heroic Games Launcher | Flathub Beta Site
- Flathub-Codethink Collaboration
- [GNOME Software Mock-up] Patronage by Tobias Bernard
- How (and why) I minted 314 NFTs To Support Open Source Projects
- The Log4j security flaw could impact the entire internet. Here’s what you should know
- Log4j Vulnerability Detection: One year after Log4Shell
- Get Together — Get Together is an open source event manager for local communities.
arch linux, bcachefs, bitcoin, conversational interface, decentralization, ebpf, firefox, flathub, flatpak, flutter, gamingonlinux, io_uring, jupiter broadcasting, libreddit, libredirect, libreoffice, linux, linux foundation, linux podcast, linux unplugged, log4j, matrix, mechanical keyboard, nft, nitter, nostr, openai, predictions, proton, search engine, security, snap, snap packages, steamos, system76, thunderbird, tiling manager, tiling window manager, ubuntu, valve