LUP 321: Fresh Install Feels¶
- Air Date: 2019-10-01
- Duration: 67 mins 48 secs
About this episode¶
What makes a fresh install of Linux perfect? We ask our panel and share a few tools, tips, and habits that make our Linux installs perfect.
- openSUSE Election Commitie Set to Open Vote on Project Name
- Ubuntu MATE 19.10 Release Notes
- Fedora Workstation 31 – Whats new — Christian F.K. Schaller
- GameMode improvements for GNOME 3.34 and Fedora 31 by Christian Kellner
- WireGuard to port to existing Crypto API
- Texas Cyber Summit
- Birthday Party at Two Brothers BBQ
- How old is the #Linux install on your current computer?
- What I do after a fresh install of Fedora Workstation : Fedora
- GitHub - e-minguez/laptop_install: Utils to reinstall a new laptop easily
- yadm - Yet Another Dotfiles Manager
- Direnv - unclutter your .profile
- Ncurses Telegram Client
- GitHub - X0rg/CPU-X: CPU-X is a Free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more.
- CentOS7 Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Support - CentOS
- CentOS Mirror
- Raspberry Pi 4 Ubuntu Server / Desktop 18.04.3 Image (unofficial)
ansible, automation, canonical, cpu-x, crypto, cryptography, dconf, direnv, fedora, fedora 31, gnome, installing linux, jupiter broadcasting, kde, linux podcast, opensuse, plasma, red hat, scripting, security, ubuntu, ubuntu 19.10, ubuntu mate, vpn, wireguard, yadm