SSH 022: Slow Cooked Servers¶
- Air Date: 2020-07-02
- Duration: 36 mins 48 secs
About this episode¶
Chris is slow cooking some servers, Alex has self-hosted AI with a nasty gotcha and a damp basement.
- Build The BEST Security Camera NVR — Free Locally Processed AI Computer Vision with Blue Iris.
- Free AI Person Detection for Blue Iris — This program analyzes motion in Blue Iris cameras in real-time using Artificial Intelligence.
- Deep Stack AI — This system uses Docker containers to run DeepStack AI and process images from a watch folder, then fires a set of registered triggers to make web request calls, send MQTT events, and send Telegram messages when specified objects are detected in the images.
- Aeotec Multisensor 6 — Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- Gitea — Gitea is a community managed lightweight code hosting solution written in Go. It is published under the MIT license.
aeotec, ai, blue iris, camera, cctv, data backup, ezviz, gitea, github, moisture, motion detection, motioneye, nelly doorbell, object recognition, overheating, raspberry pi, safe temperature, self hosting podcast, self-hosted, sensor, shinobi, solar, victron, zfs, zfs send, zoneminder