LUP 452: Synapse Collapse¶
- Air Date: 2022-04-03
- Duration: 54 mins 23 secs
About this episode¶
How we nearly crashed our Matrix server; what we did wrong and how we're fixing it.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- I made this bash script to build Linux from Scratch automatically.
- JB Meetup
- Farewell, elementary
- Livestream with Danielle Foré
- Plans for GNOME 43 and Beyond – Chris’s Design & Development — Since we’re right on the heels of a release, I want to keep some momentum going and share my plans for features I want to implement during the upcoming release cycles.
- GNOME Weather
- Various things in the GNOME ecosystem
- Synapse Workers Docs
- Understanding Synapse Through Grafana Graphs
- Jupiter Extras: March Boost Battle
- Fountain.FM — Share podcast clips and support creators with Bitcoin.
- Nix Expression Language
- NixOS Manual
- Nix Nerds Matrix channel
- NixOS Challenge - Jupiter Broadcasting GitHub
- osmbtc.org — OSM BTC is an open Fund initiative which has a primary goal to support OpenStreetMap contributors by small donations via Bitcoin.
- UserLAnd — UserLAnd is an open-source app which allows you to run several Linux distributions like Ubuntu.
- CypherpunkArmory/UserLAnd — Main UserLAnd Repository
- Termux — Terminal emulator and Linux environment for Android.
build system, cassidy james blaede, color picker, containers, danielle fore, docker, docker-compose, elementary os, fractal, functional programming, gnome 43, gnome weather, grafana, jupiter broadcasting, lazy, linux podcast, linux unplugged, matrix, metric, netdata, nix, nixos, nixpkgs, nvme, object storage, prometheus, pub-sub, redis, reproducible build, solanum, synapse, termux, userland, workers