CR 487: Casual Coders¶
- Air Date: 2022-10-12
- Duration: 59 mins 6 secs
About this episode¶
Elon Musk's leaked messages reveal how tech CEOs think and talk about their employees, and we dig in.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- PayPal Misinformation Fines Musk Criticized Were Published by Mistake — Policy update threatened penalty of $2,500 for each violation
- alex 🤷🏽♂️😬👍🏾 on Twitter — Yo this is a really compelling testimonial from @ChrisLAS on the merits of 3D media — shame it’s not really taking off or didn’t take off. @CoderRadioShow any thoughts why?
- It’s official, Elon Musk is buying Twitter — It sure looks like Elon Musk’s $44 billion Twitter takeover is actually happening.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — What's the value of avoiding a possibly embarrassing and likely damaging deposition? Apparently, $44B. Damn! #tech
- Elon Musk: Twitter won't 'take yes for an answer' — Billionaire Elon Musk has said he aims to complete his purchase of Twitter by the end of the month, but the company "will not take yes for an answer".
- Elon Musk and Jason Calacanis's messages reveal how return-to-office mandates can be used to get workers to quit — Elon Musk’s Twitter acquisition saga may be exhausting, but it has revealed how some business leaders are thinking privately about return-to-office mandates.
- Swimply — Rent your own private pool by the hour.
- Bucco Capital on Twitter — “Internally, we called it the LPA cycle: Launch, Promo, Abandon”
- Grab a new Podcast App — Upgrade to a Podcasting 2.0 app and send a Boost into the show.
3d media, android roms, coder radio, development podcast, jason calacanis, leaked messages, misinformation, musk, paypal, return-to-office mandate, twitter, vr, watch