LUP 407: And the Answer is...¶
- Air Date: 2021-05-25
- Duration: 76 mins 43 secs
About this episode¶
From our origins with Linux to preparing your home LAN for a solar storm, it’s an Ask us Anything special edition!
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- MailRoute: Try out MailRoute today and get 10% off the lifetime of your account and start with a 30-day free trial, no credit card required.
- A Cloud Guru: By the end of this course, you will feel comfortable working with a large variety of networking tools and configurations to manage complex Linux networking implementations.
- Pick: termbin.com — Netcat-based command line pastebin.
alexa, ama, apple, ask me anything, ask us anything, bcachefs, btrfs, centos, dns, docker, domain names, emp, expanse, foss, gaming, hammer2, homelab, iain banks, jupiter broadcasting, linux desktop, linux podcast, lithium batteries, macos, microsoft, music, mycroft, nebula, networking, open source, origin story, pci passthrough, pop! shell, raspberry pi, ronald jenkees, rv, sci-fi, siri, smart assistant, solar, solar storm, steam, sysadmin, termbin, thinkpad, tiling, ubuntu, vpn, wireguard, wsl, wslg, zfs