LUP 255: Fedora to the Core¶
- Air Date: 2018-06-27
- Duration: 77 mins 41 secs
About this episode¶
Big changes are coming to Fedora with the merger of CoreOS. We chat with a couple project members to get the inside scope about what the future of Fedora looks like.
- Ting: Visit linux.ting.com and get a $25 discount off a device, or $25 in service credit if you bring one!
- Linux Academy: Visit linuxacademy.com/unplugged to support the show and sign up for a 7 day free trial.
- DigitalOcean: Visit do.co/unplugged for a limited time special offer, or enter dounplugged after you create your account for a $10 credit. Promo Code: dounplugged
- YouTube UNBLOCKS Belnder Videos... But now what?
- Framasoft presents PeerTube, a free and federated — KissKissBankBank
- Report from the GNOME Software design sprint | Ubuntu blog
- Flatpak – a history – Alexander Larsson
- Welcome to Fedora CoreOS - Fedora Magazine
- Hello from your new Fedora Program Manager - Fedora Community Blog
- A GTK+ 3 update – GTK+ Development Blog
- Neon testing 18.04
- Google Ignores Windows and Releases its VR Video Editing Tool for Linux
- How 2,000 Droplets Broke the Enigma Code in 13 Minutes
- Christmas in July: Over 150 New Ways to Train - Linux Academy Blog
- $1 Ting GSM SIM cards
- Firefox Is Back. It’s Time to Give It a Try. - The New York Times
- How Firefox is using Pocket to try to build a better news feed than Facebook
- Debian 8.11 Released As The End Of The Line For Jessie
- Auphonic Blog: Codec2: a whole Podcast on a Floppy Disk
- GitLab 11.0 released with Auto DevOps and License Management | GitLab
- Coder Radio Episode 313: GitLab’s CEO
auphonic, bittorrent, canonical, codec2, community news, debian 8.11, enigma code, fedora atomic, fedore coreos, firefox, github, gitlab, gnome software, kde neon, linux community podcast, linux user groups, microsoft, new york times, open source project news, peertube, rhel, unplugged