LUP 488: Revenge of the Lizard People¶
- Air Date: 2022-12-11
- Duration: 80 mins 12 secs
About this episode¶
We complete a year-long journey and discover some unspoken truths about a great Linux distro. Plus one small, and one major update on our GrapheneOS adventure.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Bitwarden: Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
- 2022 Tuxies — GO VOTE!
- Tasks.org — Open-source To-Do Lists & Reminders
- nolooking — Joining the lightning network is daunting.
- Join the Podverse beta
- GrapheneOS Update
- Nextcloud Notes
- Three Tumbleweed Temptations | LINUX Unplugged 432
- OpenSUSE Build Service
- opi: openSUSE Package Installer (CLI) — Search and install almost all packages available for openSUSE and SLE
- tumbleweed-cli — Command line interface for interacting with Tumbleweed snapshots.
- twups — Tumbleweed Update Scrutinizer
- Tumbleweed Snapshots
- GPSLogger for Android
- Podcasting 2.0 Apps
ansible, arc gpu, backup strategy, btrfs, carplay, cold storage, dave, debian tattoo, degoogling, gps logger, grapheneos, jif, jiraffeneos, jnome, jupiter broadcasting, kde, linux podcast, linux unplugged, lizard brent, magsafe, never have i ever, nextcloud, nextcloud notes, nix, nixos, opensuse, opi, patreon, pixel, pixel 7, plasma, rockstor, rolling distro, tasks.org, tumbleweed, tumbleweed-cli, tuxies, twups, xmpp, yast, zyp, zypper